New articles are published in Biology Letters every Wednesday. You can sign up to email alerts or RSS feeds to get the latest research delivered to your mailbox.
Looking for recommendations for articles to read? Check out our board member favourites.
If you are interested in Biology Letters articles, you might also be interested in:
- Other journals published by the Royal Society
- Frequently asked questions about Biology Letters
- Our historical journal archives
- Our publishing policies
- The latest news and highlights from the Royal Society Publishing blog
- Recommending Royal Society journals to your library
Articles in this journal become free 1 year after publication. They enter the subscription paywall again between 11 and 70 years, after which they enter our free digital archive.